We are recruiting.
ROLE: DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
BASED: WIGAN HEAD OFFICE, WITH REGULAR NATIONAL TRAVEL AND NIGHTS AWAY.
In case you haven’t noticed yet, we are an incredibly stylish, award-winning, game-changing gym chain with 13 astounding gyms now open across the UK, with six more opening in the next few months alone.
As we continue to grow at this rapid pace, we are looking for a multi-skilled digital marketer to join our energetic head office team in Wigan, to further develop our online domination.
If you’re nothing short of excellent at online marketing, content creation, social media engagement, website management, analytics, PPC and SEO, with graphic design skills to boot, we want to hear from you.
A passion for fitness is a major advantage. A desire to succeed is essential.
HEADS UP, IF YOU CONFIDENTLY SAY YES TO MOST (OR ALL) OF THESE STATEMENTS, AND GIVE US SOME EXAMPLES, YOU’LL REALLY EXCITE US:
- I can create and set up engaging email marketing campaigns, via MailChimp, and I have enough of a basic HTML knowledge to use less user friendly email marketing tools too.
- I’m a regular user of WordPress with the ability to edit existing content, create new pages and upload blog posts.
- I’m a frequent user of Photoshop / Illustrator to create online graphics / social media adverts etc.
- I love social media, know how to successfully Snapchat for business and build a brand on Instagram etc.
- Fitness is a passion, or at least an interest, I know my way around a gym and could confidently name exercises and equipment correctly on the JD Gyms social media channels etc OR I’d be able to learn what’s what very quickly.
- I’m all over Facebook Business Manager and I know how to obtain best value spend on multiple campaigns.
- I can use (basic) video editing tools to create YouTube / online content.
- I’ve got a good understanding of PPC and how to set up or at least manage campaigns, including remarketing.
- I know my SEO and have experience in optimising content.
- I regularly produce and analyse analytics reports.
- I’m great working as part of a team but I’m also just as good working on my own and managing a busy workload myself.
- A fast-paced working environment with deadlines, quick turnarounds and last-minute additions excites me.
- Being based in Wigan most of the time, but occasionally travelling around the UK to visit these epic gyms is something I’ll love doing.
Get in touch with us today via email@example.com and tell us how you’re the one for us and what your salary expectations would be.