We are recruiting.
ROLE: NATIONAL FITNESS MANAGER
BASED: WIGAN HEAD OFFICE, WITH REGULAR NATIONAL TRAVEL AND NIGHTS AWAY.
In case you haven’t noticed yet, we are an incredibly stylish, award-winning, game-changing gym chain with 20 astounding gyms now live across the UK, with seven more opening by the end of the year.
Having won multiple awards in our relatively short life span, we’re continuing to prove that affordable fitness doesn’t need to be a compromise; We’re stylish. We’re exciting. We’re different. We’re growing. We’re raising bars. We’re changing the game.
We provide our members with an astounding offering, comprising of multi-million pound fit outs, bespoke high-end fitness equipment specifically sourced from across the world, energetic, all-inclusive group exercise timetables and the best Personal Trainers in the area.
We’re looking for a National Fitness Manager to ensure we continue to game-change and bar-raise by enhancing our group exercise provision, heading up the evolution of our PT product and redeveloping our gym floors. If you know the fitness industry, we won’t need to tell you that this is THE most exciting role you’ll see advertised this year.
- Development and roll out of a new group wide Personal Training model.
- Performance management of the PT model to achieve set KPIs.
- Efficient management of the group exercise provision and spend across the estate, ensuring member satisfaction and achievement of cost per head KPIs
- Collaboration with Club Managers in the creation of new timetables and redesign of existing timetables.
- Coordination of class launches group wide and at local level.
- Quality control of the wider fitness product offering, including PT, classes and the gym floor experience.
- Leadership of the certification process for new programmes / classes.
- Relationship building with learning & development specialists to enhance the in-house personal training education including the establishment of a PT Academy.
- Research of new technologies, trends and best practices within the fitness industry, to inform and enhance our product offering.
- Delivery of relevant data, strategies and protocols to strengthen programming training and execution.
- Development of and regular update of training materials / programme manuals.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
– Relevant experience and demonstrable success in a similar role within the fitness industry.
– An obsession with fitness and the development of product offerings.
– A clear passion to play a huge part in the direction of JD Gyms.
– A proactive attitude, strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
– A proven ability to work independently.
– A strong sense of accountability.
– Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
– Excellent IT skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Confidence and excellent presentation skills.
– A full, clean driving licence.
If you’re a game-changer who wants to get involved with this exciting movement, we look forward to hearing what you’ve got that we’ve not.
Get in touch with us today via email@example.com and tell us how you’re the one for us and what your salary expectations would be.