We are recruiting.
ROLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
BASED: WIGAN HEAD OFFICE
With 22 gyms across the UK and a further ten to open before the end of 2019, JD Gyms has taken the fitness market by storm.
Having won multiple awards in our relatively short life span, we’re continuing to prove that affordable fitness doesn’t need to be a compromise; We’re stylish. We’re exciting. We’re different. We’re growing. We’re raising bars. We’re changing the game.
We provide our members with an astounding offering, comprising of multi-million-pound fit outs, bespoke high-end fitness equipment specifically sourced from across the world and all-inclusive group exercise timetables and the best Personal Trainers in the area. We want to ensure our customer service is equally fantastic, so are looking for a number or energetic, friendly Customer Service Advisors.
ROLE: Customer Service Advisor/Call Centre
REPORTING TO: Head Office Manager
BASED: Wigan, WN5 0UJ
- To support the Customer Service Team in handling inbound telephone and email enquiries.
- Taking incoming calls from members and responding to queries.
- Processing cancellations, suspensions and setting up/changing members details.
- Make proactive outbound calls to members and prospects.
- To offer clear and honest communication with our prospects and members regarding their membership, renewal or retention options.
- Ensure that all relevant customer information is captured accurately and in a timely manner and is protected at all times.
- Carry out ad hoc administrative duties to support all areas of the Member Services department as required by team leaders.
Our Successful Candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role, with the ability to multi task & work unsupervised.
- Exceptional standards of customer service.
- Effective communication skills and approachable to members and other staff.
- Experience within a gym/membership sales/ call centre environment preferable.
- Results driven, with a sense of urgency about achieving objectives and a problem-solving approach
- Understands how to deal with customer enquiries and complaints
- Hard working with strong interpersonal skills and great attention to detail
- Friendly, professional, calm and assured under pressure.
- Passion for the Health & Fitness industry.
- Self-motivated individual that can work with minimal supervision and understands the need for confidentiality.
- Professional and flexible with a “can do” attitude
- Good IT, literacy, numerical and communication skills are vital for this customer service role – combined with the ability to quickly get up to speed on our services and systems.
- Pro-active and reliable
As a Call Centre Advisor, you will be the point of contact in the business, providing valuable service and sales to prospective and existing customers. We currently have part time vacancies available all on a permanent basis. Full training will be provided. Hours can be flexible.
Get in touch with us today via email@example.com and tell us how you’re the one for us!