We are recruiting:
ROLE: MARKETING EXECUTIVE
SALARY: £18-22k (Depending on experience)
BASED: WIGAN, WITH SOME NATIONAL TRAVEL.
In case you haven’t noticed yet, we are an incredibly stylish, award-winning, game-changing gym chain with 25 astounding gyms now open across the UK, with 10-15 more opening before the end of the year.
As we continue to grow at this rapid pace, we are looking for a multi-skilled marketing executive to join our energetic head office team in Wigan, to further develop our domination of the fitness industry.
If you’re nothing short of excellent at marketing administration, campaign scheduling, content creation, social media engagement, website management, analytics and SEO, we want to hear from you.
A passion for fitness is a major advantage. A desire to succeed is essential.
Get in touch with us today and tell us how you’re the one for us…
HEADS UP, IF YOU CONFIDENTLY SAY YES TO MOST (OR ALL) OF THESE STATEMENTS, AND GIVE US SOME EXAMPLES, YOU’LL REALLY EXCITE US:
- I can follow detailed briefs and instructions to schedule and deliver concurrent, multi-faceted campaigns
- I pride myself on accuracy and ensuring my work is of the highest standard
- I can create and set up engaging email marketing campaigns, and I have enough of a basic HTML knowledge to use less user friendly email marketing tools too.
- I’m a frequent user of Photoshop / Illustrator to create online graphics / social media adverts etc.
- I’m a regular user of WordPress with the ability to edit existing content, create new pages and upload blog posts
- I love social media, I’m great at responding to comments and inbox messages in a professional but chatty way
- I know how to successfully Snapchat for business and build a brand on Instagram etc.
- Fitness is a passion, or at least an interest, I know my way around a gym and could confidently name exercises and equipment correctly OR I’d be able to learn what’s what very quickly
- I know my SEO and have experience in optimising content
- I regularly produce and analyse analytics reports
- I’m great working as part of a team but I’m also just as good working on my own and managing a busy workload myself
- A fast-paced working environment with deadlines, quick turnarounds and last-minute additions excites me
- Being based in Wigan most of the time, but occasionally travelling around the UK to visit the gyms is something I’ll love doing.
Get in touch with us today via firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re the one for us and what your salary expectations would be.