Re-opening our gyms safely
We have made our gyms ready to open as soon as we are allowed to do so.
Whilst we await confirmation from The Government in terms of when we are allowed to re-open, we have been doing lots of work in the background to ensure we can re-open safely.
We have worked with our advisory body, UK Active, and a number of other gym chains to follow a framework set out for the leisure industry.
WE ARE HIGHLY CONFIDENT THAT ALL OF OUR GYMS ARE NOW READY TO RE-OPEN SAFELY.
- Spaced out all of the gym kit to maintain social distancing
- Installed a number of hand sanitiser gel dispensers around the gym for you to use
- Created a number of cleaning stations around the gym, where you can use spray and blue roll to wipe down your equipment before and after use
- Increased our cleaning frequency and staffing to ensure the gym is as clean as possible
- Reduced class numbers to maintain social distancing and developed ‘re-opening’ timetables to get our classes going again
- Installed floor markings to ensure people remember to keep their distance in high footfall areas
- Placed banners and posters around the gym to remind people of the steps we need to take together to keep the gym safe
As soon as we have confirmation that we are allowed to open, we’ll let you know.
REMEMBER: Your membership is frozen at the moment and no payments are being taken. Your Direct Debit will only recommence after we’ve re-opened. (You have FREE access to JD Gyms PLUS+ throughout this time)